- ITMC’s are a part of their existing marketing/sales channel of your current business. Through this channel an ITMC is expected to identify the referral client’s need for gifts, giveaways, branding and publicity products and appropriately pitch and highlight the company profile & range of product.
- The ITMC is expected to provide the above information in the form of a live lead to the company for converting it in to an order, via the CRM system.
- Converting a lead into an order is not the ITMC’s responsibility; however, the ITMC is expected to bring the client to a point of decision, which makes the task of the backend team easy.
- The ITMC would be provided with a set of product brochures along with the company profile for handing it over to the referral client.
- On identifying a live lead, the ITMC is expected to leave a set of product brochures with the client and mention of them receiving a call from our back-office team for further information and updates on their requirements.
- The ITMC is required to identify a loop business possibility and convey intricate details to the company, for the effective closure of the same.
B. Onboarding & Operation of ITMC
- The ITMC would have to fill out a simple registration form online/offline to start the process of empanelment.
- The applicant also has to send across a soft copy of his/her PAN card/Aadhar card along with appropriate bank account details for crediting the accrual of incentives of the leads converted.
- On completing the onboarding process, the FL(ITMC) would receive a unique User ID & Password to submit and monitor the referrals submitted. (Complete orientation on the use of the system would be provided by our back-end team).
- The company would entertain any referential customer of the FL (ITMC) to visit the gift gallery located at our office premises with prior intimation.
- Investment: (Choose between an option of 1 or 2 years empanelment)
Bifurcation of Investment:
|Factors||1 Year (Rs.)||2 Years (Rs.)|
|1.||Legal & Setup (CRM & Payment Gateway)||
|2.||Company Profile & Product Brochures (50 Sets*Rs. 200)||
*Additional brochures can be provided at cost.
**Enroll 2 ITMC’s and get free Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 15,000/-**
A. Incentive Structure:
|Type of Business||ITMC Incentive|
- The incentives of the ITMC would be settled on a quarterly basis for the indents for which 100% payment has been credited to the company.
- After every consummation of business with the ITMC’s referential client, a copy of the statement of account would be emailed to the ITMC.
- The ITMC’s designated bank account will be credited with the incentive amount once the full and final payment for the order is received.
- For repeat business from the ITMC’s existing lead, within the empanelment period, the ITMC is entitled to a minimum of 3% incentive.
B. Lead Fulfillment Definition
- The ITMC is required to submit leads through an online system which would be provided by the Company.
- The ITMC should ensure that the lead acknowledges the reference of the ITMC when the company’s back-end team calls up on the lead provided for soliciting business.
- The source of the lead should fall under the parameters as defined by the company, which are:
- Rank of Manager or above, of Banks, Insurance and Financial Sectors.
- Dept. /Business head of a corporate organization.
- Partner/ Proprietor of any Firm or Enterprise having 30 employees and more